910 N 11th St
St. Louis, MO 63101
Program: Speed Networking
Join MVMA for free lunch and speed networking with other volunteer management professionals. Speed networking is a great opportunity to expand your network and make meaningful new connections. There will be time during lunch to continue your most interesting conversations.
Please click the “Click to Register” button below to RVSP for this meeting. Please RVSP by Tuesday, January 23 to help give us an accurate count for lunch.
11:30am: One-on-One Speed Networking
12:00pm: Free Lunch
12:30pm: Presentation of New MVMA board members and announcements.
Cost: Members: Free Non-Members: $15.
Parking: Free parking available in the Premier Parking Garage between (9th and 10th street). See below:
The parking garage is located at the corner of 9th and Cole streets (the sign on the garage says Premier Parking), next to the Convention Center.
- Enter the parking lot from 9th Street, which is a one way street running northbound.
- Take a ticket. You can park in any available space not marked Reserved
- Exit the lot on the 10th street side and you will see the United Way building. Entry is through the main doors on the south side of the building, halfway between 10th and 11th streets, accessed by a sidewalk.
- Sign in at the receptionist’s desk and request a parking voucher.
- When leaving, exit the parking lot on 9th Street from the middle turnstile. At the ticketing machine, insert your original parking ticket. It will calculate the amount of time and money owed. Insert the parking voucher and exit the garage.